Tuesday 18 May 2010

Always learning - for the language adventurous

To continue my little series on where I like to learn, here's one for the language adventurous. It so happens that I'm able to read Russian - that helps. But even if you're not, take a look at this tutorial - there are lots of pictures showing what's going on. Nini_ka is a fantastic felter who (unbeknownst to her) gives me a lot of headaches with her almost supernatural skills in laying out wool evenly, thinly and in a perfectly straight line. Here she's showing how to lay out wool for one of those wavy scarves that looks a bit like a cabbage leaf.

If you'd like some more detail, just drop me a comment with your questions and I'll happily translate some of this very detailed tutorial.

The masterclass is here
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Always learning - for the language adventurous"

Post a Comment