Wednesday 19 May 2010

Shop promotion!

I've set up a super promotion (if you ask me anyway). I'm giving away a felted flower brooch with every purchase in my shop! They are lovely and airy and bright and perfect for those summer parties. The flowers will be made to order - so that you can choose the colour scheme to match the outfit that you're going to wear to that wedding or birthday gathering in the garden. Please convo me when ordering and allow a couple of days for me to make it - especially if I don't have the colours you're after in stock - but I'm happy to buy them in. Or just grab one of the ones that are in the shop already - that'll of course be instant.

So get in there and grab your self a pretty bargain!!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Shop promotion!"

Post a Comment